18Karat announces an open call for artists to submit entries for – Envy: To covet and desire. A juried exhibition that seeks to use what is coveted to explore the complex and vast means in which we express our insatiable desires.
Combining themes of luxury, desire, love, and jealousy to comment on this primal and often dark human emotion.
- best in show
- best young artist (under 30)
- best technical achievement
- best in design
About the Jurors:
- Massimo and Dino Giannetti, owners of 18Karat, one of Toronto's oldest custom goldsmiths.
- Martha Glenny, Professor of Jewellery Studies at George Brown College.
- Jacquie De Almeida, Managing Editor of Jewellery Business Magazine.